Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mama's girl

Took Tinsel to her vet's today for her ear infection check-up. Turns out that she had a ruptured ear drum with lots of wax and hair clogged up inside.

Must be so uncomfortable and possibly painful for her, but she's been so good with all the twice daily cleaning, ear massaging etc... poor girl.

Now she's home, slightly groggy from her sedation and following me around with sad looking eyes, pleading for attention. My heart is melting and I just want to hold her all night. But all I can do is give her one big hug and lay her down onto her bed. Gotta keep any "gentle moments" brief. One of the most difficult thing to do in the whole training regime. Essential, but tough for us the adults.

And by the way, I got a really short haircut today, and shocked the hell out of my own Mama. :)

Guess we have two big Mama's girl here afterall!

Ciao,
AM

No comments: