Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feel the Love

I have been working on a "conspiracy" in my Sunday classes for about two months now.

Instead of having students come and go without knowing each other, I asked them to introduce themselves to the class before we start our practice, then to remember one other person's name and say goodbye to him/her at the end of the class.

It has been blossoming into a beautiful practice ever since.

It's just....supportive....uplifting......and blissful.

Today, I started implementing the second phase of my plan: to invoke an Intention into each class.

And my Intention for today's class was:

Sending Love and Good Health to our friends and family, so that those who are not well, will be well again, and those who are well, will continue taking good care of themselves in return for the love they receive from those who love them.

Silently, I have made a pledge to make this my Intention for each and every class that I will be teaching and taking for the rest of the month.

To Love and Good Health.
-AM

No comments: