Saturday, March 21, 2009

Celebrations

Had an enjoyable dinner with friends last night.

Refreshing Mojitos, delicious pasta, extremely intoxicating desserts. Most important of all, good friends and great laughs.

I was buzzed.

Haven't had such a great laugh for a long time. Witty, dirty jokes. Love them.

My tummy is still aching from all that laughing. Go figure.

Turns out, it was a surprise dinner for me. No wonder they insisted on dragging me out and going some place nice.

Thanks, guys!

And tomorrow will be a big huge feast with family. More food, more booze, more laughs.

Hmmm... life's treating me well.

And here's to hubby: skip to end of post from here, do not read the next line.

And yes, girls, I'm on for the bar night next week - let's check out that eye-candy Kat mentioned. Yoo-hoo.... ;)

And here's to hubby again: ok, now you can read on:

Thanks for everything people, love you all!
AM

No comments: