Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi-Hi from Tin-tin

Hi it's Tinsel here! Mom has been using my blog for quite a bit and I've decided that it's about time that I get to share my views of recent happenings.

Well, first thing first, I am much more happier now and am really enjoying life. Ever since Uncle Pete started training the adults, they have learned to take up their role as my leader and guardian more responsibly, making life a lot easier for me. You know, if they don't know what they're doing, then I'd have to step up and take charge, which is not really what I like to do. Now that things are going right, I can take a step back and enjoy just being myself. Thank Goodness!

Lolita, on the other hand, has earned quite a lot of respect from me as well. She is now a much stronger and tougher lady, so I don't have to worry about taking care of her when we go out anymore. Phew!

As for Dad, hmmm.... I'm still not too sure yet because he is not as consistent as Mom or Lolita, but he is trying, that I know. Mom says it takes time, so I'll be patient with him. :)

Anyways, Mom is calling again......(*sigh* she is so naggy at times)....oh what? We're going out for our walk now? Wait-up!

Cheers,
Tinsel

No comments: