Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cheers

I am looking more like a Panda now, with dark circles under my eyes.

But don't you think that Panda will be taking over.

Woke up this morning wondering why I felt so crappy last night. There are so many things in life that's worth celebrating, so much beauty in life, family, the kids, friends, food, hobbies, everything. Why waste time hitting my head on the wall, when I could have taken a step back and let things flow on their own? It was so stupid of me.

So off to work I went, though still a bit reluctantly. Then to my pleasant surprise, my day was blessed with some nice things coming one after the other.

A fellow teacher telling me how much she enjoyed my class, and inviting me to hers - Pre-natal, though. No, I'm not preggy, but I will be putting a foam block under my yoga tank and pretend I'm going to give birth to a blockhead.

Yup, yup. Gotta be fun coz I've always wondered what they teach in Pre-natal UK style, as I was trained the North American way.

Taught two classes and enjoyed them both. Very different dynamics, very different crowd, but the smiles on their faces were all the same - giving me that extra boost knowing that I'm doing a good job teaching.

Bumped into the Goldie on the IFC flyover again and she's starting to recognize me. Our eyes met and she walked with me - all the way into IFC. I almost thought she would follow me down to the train but lucky that her Mom remembered to call her back! Been seeing her and her Mom every Friday evening for the last couple of weeks. One cute happy Goldie with one silly human. Just hope I'll see them again next week, and the next, and the next. Sweet.

Walked the kids in the cold. Love the cold. Reminds me of Vancouver.

Just a little bit of set-back with the kid's coz Granny is in town and spoiling them, therefore un-doing some of our training. Struggling a bit with her there, but then on the whole still keeping things intact.

Will be taking it easy tomorrow and cannot wait for my Anusara class in the afternoon!

As for the cranky me... gone with the wind.

Life's too short to be whining, wining yes, but not whining.

Cheers.
-AM

No comments: