Thursday, March 19, 2009

D-Day

Tomorrow will mark the first day of my official "doggie training" with Pete.

This time, it's not about training Tinsel or Kimba, but more of a wider exposure to different dogs and different conditions.

Hopefully, in time, I will be able to help other dogs with behavorial problems, just as Pete has helped Tinsel.

It's a bit funny how it feels so different this time though.

I mean, how I felt the night before Tinsel's first lesson, and how I am feeling now.

If you ask me whether I am looking forward to tomorrow, I would definitely say Yes, I can't wait to meet the dogs (good or bad ones), and like-minded dog lovers.

But I am not nervous at all. Not a tiny weeny bit.

Just happy that I am going to be learning from Pete and to embark on a new mission.

D-Day - an interesting day.

-AM

No comments: