Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bit my granny goodbye

I bit my Granny's ass goodbye today. Really.

Well, you know, I have been on a fast since yesterday and was hungry and cranky, especially when my tummy is still hurting. Then Granny has to pack her bags and what-not, creating a lot of commotion at home. And to make things worse, she kept saying what a poor girl I was and that she wanted to give me just one piece of snack. She sounded so sincere that I was really expecting something from her. I mean, I was ravenous, and I'll take anything!

Finally Mom got really upset from her continuous nagging about giving me food, and said that if she gave me anything, she will be responsible if I pooped blood again tonight. As Mom sounded quite upset, this got me all wound up as well.

Then among all things, Granny decided to bend over to my bed and started giving me smooches, saying how pitiful I was blah blah blah, in that silly voice of hers. That really ticked me off so I decided that I should teach her some manners. I growled and lunged up at her, bruising her hand and grazing my teeth against her behind when she turned away.

Mom was furious and reprimanded me right away, but it was too late as I've already gotten my taste of Granny's behind.

Honestly, I thought I was just helping Mom coz Granny was obviously getting on her nerves (and mine too). But thinking back now, maybe I was wrong coz Mom should be the one in-charge and I shouldn't have taken matters in my own paws.

Mom says now that Granny's gone home, our training is going back on track and both Kimbie and I are back on our "umbilical leashes" 24/7, until our behaviour is up to par again.

What can I say? Mom always wins, so there's just no point protesting!

Oh, and my tummy is getting a bit better now. No more poop since last night so I was given a small portion of turkey soup earlier this evening. It was the most delicious thing I've ever had!

Since I've had no diahorrea yet, Mom says I should be OK and is warming up the second portion of soup for me. Yum.......

Soup....I'm lovin' it.
Tinsel

No comments: