Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wine and Dine: Apr 1, 2009

Nothing beats spending time in the company of friends, enjoying good food and delicious drinks.

More so when I've finally wrapped up my last day at the office!

So I had a great evening catching up with a long time friend, having yummy Korean BBQ and sipping to this really nice sake that he brought along for sharing. Hmmm.......

And if anyone's thinking of a good bottle of sake, try this one: Okunomatsu Adatara Ginjo. It's light, crisp and floral. Very palatable and pairs well with all kinds of food. It's available at Sogo, I think.

Anyways, gotta thank Philip for such an enjoyable evening. You've always been great company and I cannot imagine how "tasteless" life will be without you - my best wine and dine buddy!

Geez....guess we shouldn't be doing this too often or else it will soon become an AA Meeting - only not Alcoholics Anonymous, but more like .....akem........ Alcoholics Assembly.

So, what are we cooking this weekend again?
- AM

Okunomatsu Adatara Ginjo:

No comments: