Saturday, April 4, 2009

In Love

I'm in love.

With Mojito.

Yeah, not just regular Mojito's, but Mango Mojito's.

Ended up having dinner with the girls at the studio last night at this new tapas bar called Uno Mas. It's a nice comfy place with yummy tapas and nice looking people, sort of the "to see and to be seen" kindda place but with a lot less pretence than those LKF or Soho digs.

But boy-o-boy, they make one of the best Mango Mojito's in town.

Like I said, food was good, but I could've skipped all the tapas and kept drinking, glass after glass. It's just.. seductive...lingering ...hmmm ...drooling ...

I'm already looking forward to going back there again for another round of my Mango Mojito's, and maybe, just maybe, a couple of bites of the tapas too.

Darn.

I'm getting to be an alcoholic.

Where's the next AA meeting again???

Cheers,
AM

No comments: