Monday, April 27, 2009

Mondays

Lazy, hazy Mondays.

Mondays are usually a day of rest and recuperation for me. A day of contemplations and reflections on what I've done in the past week. Of what I've done well and what I needed to work harder on. On re-assessing my directions and goals.

Sometimes, I would have a really kick-ass week and feel really accomplished when I recapped my week's achievements.

At times, I would feel a bit disheartened as I realized I could have done better.

But most of the time, I will be somewhere in between, patting myself in the back for things done well, and kicking my own butt for things that could have been better. And of course, seeking ways or making a pledge to do better.

If I were to name how I am feeling this last Monday of April 2009, I would say, the latter. I've done some good stuff, but I could've done better in some others.

A pat (on my back), and a kick (in my butt). Ouch!

And a pledge to work harder and do better.

A big heartful thank you to everyone who's been patient and tolerant with me this week!

Until we meet again, be well,
AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ann ann,
you are awesome, just take it easy sometimes!

p/s: send my love to the kids!

g

Tinsel and Kimba said...

I can do with a big hug and the kids can do with some smoochies....planning to swing by HK anytime,huh?

Anonymous said...

BIG hugs to ya and many kisses for the little ones. there is a good possibility that i may come by HK later this year. LATER as in "NOT during SUMMER in HK" ... :)

xoxo,
g

Tinsel and Kimba said...

Geez, so much later? Maybe we could hook up in SFO before then....

Miss you.