Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Return of P-1000

P-1000 is back!

Back to train both dogs and humans, including me.

Welcome back, Pete. Glad to have my mentor back by my side, so I can continue learning and growing under your support and guidance.

To all those frustrated humans and their confused doggies out there, don't worry, P-1000 is on his way.

And to my friends who enjoyed reading this blog as much as I enjoyed writing it, please stay tuned for my newest adventures with my two and four-legged teachers!

See ya!
Ann

5 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

P-1000? Man, I'm that scary?

Happy to see you tomorrow so we can exchange ideas.

Just make sure you're........ on time.

Tinsel and Kimba said...

Yesssssss- Sir!

Tinsel and Kimba said...

P.S. Can you tell how straight I was standing when I said that "Yessss-Sir"?

You're not scary, but more like.. commanding respect. That's why even imbalanced dogs knew to bugger off and respect.

If only I could have 30% of that!

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... is that tin tin (in the picture) going shopping?

g

Tinsel and Kimba said...

Yup, Tin-tin doing what ladies love to do...shopping in Temple Street with her entourage!