Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Liquid Iron

I'm craddling my bottle of liquid iron like a baby.

So glad I've finally found it. So glad that CitySuper carries it.

I'm Iron deficient anemic from time to time, giving me dizzy spells and irregular heartbeat. Been having that so often that I could tell what the symptoms are already, which is why I've been so easily tired lately.

Liquid iron takes much longer to fully replenish the iron levels in my body as they are not as "potent" as the pill form, but I have no choice as the iron pills give me massive stomach cramps and difficulty breathing. Liquid iron is still a bit harsh to my tummy but it's tolerable when I drink it with some juice. It just sucks a bit when I have to keep drinking it daily for weeks or even months. But what the hell, it's still way better than gasping for breath for a full 2 hours after taking one of those iron pills!

Thank goodness they carry them here in Hong Kong too.... otherwise I will have to SOS my Vancouver friends for help!

Anyways, time to go back to some last minute studying.... teaching my first Pre-natal class tomorrow and I really need to refresh my memory....so naughty of me to procrasinate my studying till now. So typical of me too. ;}

Nite,
AM

No comments: