Monday, June 1, 2009

Exhausted but addicted

Been really exhausted lately. Nothing extraordinary but normal daily chores, but I'll get really fatigued by 11-ish at night and would just fall asleep anywhere.

Tonight's a bit different as I have a little "refreshments" to keep me up and awake - a tub of yummy Hazelnut Chocolate Gelato from da dolce.

My sister brought me one of their Gelato cake some time ago and it was quite good, but definitely not telling the full picture as their Gelato is actually out of this world.

This thing is so darn good that I'm having trouble restraining myself from heading over to the fridge. I'm seriously considering finishing whatever is left in the fridge all by myself, this very moment.

There's this voice in my heart (not my head) saying that it's just a small tub of gelato and indulging just this once won't hurt.

But there's this voice from my head saying that discipline is discipline, enough is enough.

OMG....I think I'm going to have a major case of insomnia tonight - all that tossing and turning, moaning and groaning, over a half tub of gelato. And then, when I can finally fall asleep, I'll be dreaming of it. Hazelnut Chocolate....ummm....so creamy... so nutty.....

Maybe I should go sleep now and get my gelato fix in my dream.....
Ciao,
AM

No comments: