Friday, June 26, 2009

Heady....

Got this terrible headache starting last night, and now I'm having a stiff jaw, on top of a scratchy, itchy throat.
Oh-oh.
Been splashing myself with Manuka honey all day long, and my throat's feeling a bit better.
But that headache. Pounding the right side of my head continuously, driving me nuts.
And that jaw. Sore and creaky. Swollen glands on the right side.
No mood to do anything, except to play around with my fingers and toes. When I'm done with mine, I'll work on Tinsel and Kimba's, so we'll all have nicely manicured paws and feet when we go out together.
Meanwhile, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the Typhoon Signal No. 8 by whatever miraculous act. That would've solved my dilemma of whether I should be teaching or not tomorrow.
I'm just not sure if I'm "fit to teach" or not, considering that I'm just fighting the bug and am not really down and out. However, I just don't want to be the culprit if some of my students got ill later on.
Guess I'll just take a nap now and see how it goes. Maybe Mr. T8 will be here by then, solving my dilemma, right?
Nite,
AM

No comments: