Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Furry Face

On my way home from the LFS Kennels on Friday, images kept flashing in front of my eyes.

Faces.

Eyes.

Expressions.

Dogs at the kennel, saying a million words without the use of any vocal expressions.

It was then that I've decided to set up a separate blog dedicated to these big and little fellas that I've met at the shelters. A small cyber corner where their faces will be posted and remembered. And maybe, hopefully, giving them one extra chance to connect with a potential new home.

Please check it out when you have time.

Or better yet, if you know of any friends who may be interested in taking in a new dog, please forward him/her the link and let her know that I'd be so glad to help connect them with the shelters if they should be interested to know more.


Thanks and have a great remaining weekend,
AM

No comments: