Friday, May 8, 2009

Groomer's Express

What a long, exhaustive, yet productive day!

All four doggies got groomed - thanks to Cindy and her grooming team - all of them nice and clean and pretty (or handsome). :)

Not only that I got to have lunch with a friend and then enjoyed my massage, I even got time to sneak out in between and did a bit of shopping.

And now, a few grands later, I'm happily looking at two cleanly shaved doggies, a new floor steam cleaner, and a few packs of venison steak for the kids.

Yeah, all for the kids (even the floor cleaner), and nothing for me.... :{

But that's OK, coz I'm happy as long as home is clean and cosy and the kids are happy and healthy.

And that's about all I can say for today....will take photos of the kids in daylight and post them then!

Meanwhile, I gotta head out to my irresistable date with Prince Chau, aka Chau-Kung (you can tell how sleep-deprived I am now as "Mr." Chau is now "Prince" Chau). I am really missing him big time!

Nite nite,
Ann

The Doggie Rickshaw transiting passengers to the Groomer's Express: with two dirty dogs and an empty thermal bag:


















Doggie Rickshaw en route back home: with two gorgeous dogs, a steam cleaner, and a bagful of meat and fishies:


















Note: No, the crate is not for confining Tinsel, it's actually for keeping Latte and Mokka safe in my car as I cannot handle four dogs alone when I'm driving. Both Tinsel and Kimba got their own seatbelts and are always strapped onto their own seats. Tinsel's just hitching a ride to and fro the car and loving it, as you can tell. ;)

No comments: