Tuesday, May 5, 2009

America's next Hot Idol

Hey babe!

Yeah, you got it right, it's America's next Hot Idol, Kimba the Prince Charming here! (I was truly American-born and I'm going to be one hot idol, Kay?)

Don't believe me? Then you'd better check out my latest "casting" photos below coz I've already asked my agent to send them to Hollywood and I'm pretty sure I'll land a role in the next blockbuster movie in no time!

I even have a couple of the outfits custom-fitted to my size already, so producers will have one less thing to worry about. Besides, I charge very reasonably too -- I mean, with all that talent in me, a coupla million bones shouldn't be too much to ask for, right?

So I guess all ya pretty gals should come over for some smoochies and a coupla of autographs now - before I become too hot and famous!

And meanwhile, enjoy my so-so-so-sexxy photos!

Adios,
Kimba

"Spiderdog Goes Bad" fitting photos

















Check out my tailor-made Spider-suit!

















"Pirate-doggie of the Carribean" casting photos

















Ain't I hotter and cuter than Johnny Depp?

No comments: