Thursday, May 14, 2009

Down to my knees

I'm red. All the way down to my knees.

Interpretation: I'm quite tipsy. Very borderline - almost drunk.

Again.

Yeah, had a great time with my friend again, and tried a different sake this time. Another brand but still my favorite type of sake, Nigorizake, kindda the "cloudy" sake.

Yum Yum.

I get red from drinking any kind of alcoholic drinks, and it always start from the face down. One sip and I start to get red in the face. A couple more and I'll have a red rosy complexion. More and I look quite red. Then it goes down to my chest, belly, thighs and all the way to my toes. When I'm drunk, as in, sleepy drunk, then I'll be at least red in my calves.

I call that my "drink-o-meter". So whenever I hang out with friends, all I need to do is take a peep at my thighs or my belly, and I'll know where I am at. Quite convenient, isn't it?

Anyways, it's always great to have a nice dinner with even nicer company.

Enjoyed every moment of it.

Nitey nitey,
-AM


No comments: