Friday, July 10, 2009

What a pleasant surprise

Had a great yoga practice tonight and got into my first ever, Full Eka pada rajakapotanasana I. I mean, the full thing, not prep, not half way. The full thing.

Wow.

Much thanks to my practice partner, (whose name I forgot already!), who has so patiently and accurately guided my arms back to find my foot. I have always had limitations with my back bending, and have already thought my "foot" to be unreachable, but he has been extremely supportive and encouraging, giving me that extra shove to make it happen. Thanks, buddy! Would love to partner up again next time! ;)

I'm having the feeling (again) that my practice , as well as my life, is unfolding slowly and naturally, little by little, without any straining, nor any forcing.

I felt so blessed to be me. To have such great family and friends, and to have had the chance to meet so many interesting and supportive people in my life.

Om shanti,
AM

No comments: