Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tired, but....

glad to be home.

Had a long day today, having taught three classes, did lunch with my colleagues, then afternoon tea with an old time buddy, and finally, out for a drink and dinner with my fellow yoga teachers.

Talk, talk, talk, non-stop.

Laughed a little, laughed some more, laughed a lot.

And now, I'm finally sitting by my computer, smelling stinky from a long day of sweat, and feeling a bit sore in the throat from all that talking and laughing.

But it's a much deserved time-out, as I've just finished a week-long work of helping Cindy with her new ad campaign. Now that her ad has finally gone in for print, I'm all done and all too ready for a little laugh and a few glasses of my favorite Mojitos.

*slurp* ummm...yummy.... *slurp*

AM

No comments: