Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a note to self...

...to remind myself on what I'm up to lately.

Nothing much, but just feeling busy busy busy.

Little errands here and there, as usual, with M-I-L in town, requiring a little bit of TLA (tender loving attention) from us, again, as usual.

Some outstanding projects on hand:

1. sourcing for a new supplier for the kids' poultry supply;

2. finalizing our August teaching schedule;

3. getting the word out to more property agents so our rental can be rented out asap;

4. looking around for our own potential new home;

5. getting some kind of health insurance;

6. akem....getting my much dreaded and much overdue dental check-up done.


OMG, that's enough to get my head pounding.

I think I'm much better off heading to bed, leaving all of that for tmrw morn'.


Nite,
AM

No comments: