Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mornin'!

Day 4 of our 5 days TT. And this is the hardest day for most of us as we know that this wonderful gathering is coming to an end. Day 5 would be easier as we will already be there, the last day, the closing of this part of our amazing journey together. It's the we're-not-there-yet-but-we're-almost-there that's tough.

Fell asleep amongst my bags and clothing on the bed last night and woke up naturally at our usual time of 7:30 this morning without any alarms. Meaning: I really, seriously, take this very seriously. So seriously that no matter how tired I was, my mind will still maintain this faint sense of awareness of time even though I had already passed out in bed.

Physically, I am just a little sore. Mentally, I am totally challenged. Spiritually, I am buzzed.

Mentally challenged by this constant flow of information that picked every little crevice in my brain. Information that required so much contemplation that kept my mind running on full gear. Which led to this feeling of vast expansion of awareness, this spiritually enriching, intruiging feeling of completeness.

OMG, I think I sound a bit cuckooed. But hey, that's why I say I'm buzzed! This must be some form of spiritual natural high.

Anyways, I just want to jog down this complex feeling that I'm having right now, on this second to last day of our training. This excitingly longing feeling of "what are we going to learn/discuss today?" with a hint of underlying sadness that this amazing experince will soon be coming to an end.

Yet, I know that is is not the end. This is, in fact, the beginning of a life-enrching journey.

BTW, Vancouver, I'm not done with you yet, and you're not getting rid of me so easily. Chris Chavez again in 2010, back here in the great old Van---couver!

See you all, my amazing Vancouver kula, soon.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: