Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Freezing cold Vancouver...

....warm and cosy hotel room.

Thought we had misread the weather forecasts but it is really, I mean, really, cold here. Lucky that Lolita managed to pull out an old down jacket for me at the very last minute! So silly of me to have thought that I could do with just a thicker fleecy jacket!

Anyways, it is still a treat to be back in Vancouver again. We have a much more relaxed schedule this time around, which really helps to ease out any stress from travelling.

Jet-lag. Hmmm....hard to say how bad it is yet as we both couldn't sleep during the flight and crashed the moment we checked into our room. Went out for a midnight dinner (yummy hotpot!) and now all tucked in in bed again. So far so good as I could feel a little sleepiness sinking in. Don't know about hubby though, coz he's already all absorbed by some Japanese tv show, which may last anywhere from a few hours to throughout the night. But u know what? If he couldn't get up early tomorrow, then I can go shopping all by meself - which might not be such a bad idea afterall! ;P

Hmmmm.... Time to plan tomorrow's itinerary now!

Shhhhhhh......
AM

Hotpot....yummmmm....






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments: