Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy bday Tinsel!

Dec 26, 2009:

1:40am in the morning and I am slouching on my chair with bday Tin slouching across my chest and belly. Tis Christmas again, and tis Tinsel's birthday again.

Her sixth. With many more to come.

It's just so amazing to see how much she has transformed from her old self into the new gal that she is today. In all fairness, she's still far from being the perfect dog, but she has came a long way, and no one could've imagined how bad she was back then.

I know I am quite long-winded, but I really have to thank Pete and Cindy for this. Pete for re-training us and for showing me that Tinsel is not the hopeless case that every other trainer claimed to be. Cindy for taking Tinsel in for her first and subsequent grooming sessions, giving her the chance to meet other people and dogs. Thanks to you both, for making it happen.

Thanks to Lolita for training Tinsel with me, and for being so persistent. It wouldn't be possible without your cooperation, you know!

And not to mention, another heartful thank you to all of our friends and neighbors for not turning your backs on Tinsel when she was still her growly self, for showing her love and patience, and for being here to witness the new her. Thanks, everyone, especially Belle Belle, Sue, Jessica, and Andy.

And last but not the least, hubby for being so patient, and Tinsel for simply trying.

Six years, six birthdays. Many, many more to come.

I love you so much, my dearest little Tin-Tin.

Big kisses,
Mommy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tin Tin - my bb GIRL,
HAPPY B-DAY!
i know you are a BIG girl now but u are always my bb girl:- the cutie who sniffed then chewed on my hair (bun bun as your mommy called it) when we first met. o pretty girl, i miss you so much! miss going to the park with you...

love you always,
auntie g