Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday, Feb 6, 2010: Openess

Openess.

The theme for both of the classes that I'm teaching today, one Open Level Power Yoga, and one Pre-natal Yoga.

Connecting with my students in a way that connects them to each other, even when they are not together in the same studio. Sharing this little secret of mine without actually telling them what it is.

Handed in my notice today. Hubby too.

Finally. Taking the leap.

I'm excited. I'm thrilled. I'm, afraid.

Afraid of the changes that's coming ahead. Of the uncertainty that awaits. Of the challenges that I'm about to face.

Yet, I feel free. I feel light and bright. And loved. Much loved.

What have I to fear when I have so much support and so much love around me. Backing me up, giving me the courage to dive in and to make change. Allowing me to feel safe, to feel suported, so I could maintain this openess, to welcome whatever life has planned for me.

Friends, teachers. Thank you all. For all your kindness and trust in me. And thank you hubby, for backing me up on this one.

Love you all.

You know who you are, people.

^_^

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: