Saturday, February 6, 2010

2010 Resolution

This may seem a bit late, but i've just never gotten around to post this. So here it is, something that I've put down a few weeks back, in January.

My resolution for 2010:

First and foremost, to walk out from darkness and into the light.

Completely let go / detach from of all negative influences around me.

Enjoy my life the way I'm supposed to, not the way people wanted me to.

All in all, to live and breathe responsibly, healthily, and happily.

But what/why/how/when?

Finish off reno and move into our bigger and better new home.

Revision of class pay and working terms at the studio. If not, change, or take a break from teaching.

Travel, travel, travel! Yoga, yoga, yoga! Yoga retreats? Workshops? Immersions? Hmmm....

Get health insurance done for parents and in-law, so they'll be covered and we won't have to worry anymore.

Finalize any ramaining financial planning so we will be secure for the next little while.

Time out with the kids as much as I could.

Breathe. Laugh.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: