Friday, February 5, 2010

Berserk, again

Well this is actually a belated post.

Mom went berserk on me again.

This time, over a simple comment that I made trying to calm her down from wrongly accusing some innocent soul of bad-mouthing her. As I was there, I knew that whatever the conversation was about, it wasn't directed at her. I just couldn't understand how the information could've gotten so twisted and how Mom could've heard about it. Guess I'll have to ask my smartie pants of a father to find out why and what he has told her. What did he say to have gotten her so reactive and upset, really? So worked up that I couldn't even clarify the issue with her.

And now she's full blown pissed at me again.

*sigh*

What can I say? It's been like this all these years, me taking everything, from irrational beatings when I was a kid, to periodic mental toutures like this.

Honestly? I don't give a damn anymore. I know I have given all I can and it's time to take a step back and let go.

If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

What the heck.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

KEIKI said...

I thought her birthday dinner was enough to let out the steam, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Oh well. We'll just pass her over to your sister.