Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chris!













Oh my! One crazily amazing teacher, Chris Chavez.

Didn't expect this when we signed on for the Teacher Training with Chris, but this is one inspirational teacher, I'm tellin' ya.

He may look like some funky rock n' roll guy, but he is one great yoga teacher.

Great strong practice with even stronger, deeper teachings.

Keiki said the last few days were like English lessons rather than Yoga lessons. I totally agree. It wasn't just any other yoga training, but rather, some sort of brain-picking, language lessons that get you started on your "thinking train".

I've learned so much in just a mere 5 days that it's going to take me a while of contemplations just to digest most of them. It's just THAT deep.

And our yoga practices were - hmmm..... crazy. From Downward Facing Dog, look between your hands, bend your knees, inhale and jump into, listen to this, Sirsasana II - Tripod Headstand.

Crazy? Very. But fun.

Not that I could do everything that he says, but, hey, it's my practice and I was simply having fun. And that's all it matters. Wow. Amazingly powerful stuff, eh?

I feel so recharged, so..... energized, that I'm totally ready to rock n' roll!

Thanks, Chris, for sharing this spark of yours that willl continue inspiring many others. And thanks Ozlem, for being the grounding force behind Chris and behind all of our trainings.

I bow to you both, my teachers.
AM

No comments: