Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alive, not dead...

Yes, I'm still alive. Alive but busy and half-dead.

One more day to wrap up everything before heading out to Vancouver, and as usual, there's just too much to be taken cared of.

Physically, I felt strong and well, and, at the same time, extremely sore. Been practicing very intensively for the past few weeks and result's been amazingly positive. Quite a drastic improvement of strength as well as flexibility and I've been having some major breakthroughs in my practice lately. Know I shouldn't be complaining but if I could just feel a little less sore......

Mentally, errrrr......I think I'm quite exhausted. Just a little too much happening lately and I'm a little swarmed. In a way I'm glad to be able to go away for a little so I could take a breather. However, as usual, I feel so darn guilty about leaving the kids behind.

*sigh* I'm missing them already, I tell ya.

If only I could bring them along.......

Anyways, better finish up my update and get back to work. I've got a pile of bills to pay and another pile of paperwork to go through before I could safely, officially, declare my "holiday".

And last but not the least, Congratulations to Ben-Ben and San-San, the happy couple:












Wishing you two a lifetime of love and joy together!
October 13, 2009

Luv,
AM

No comments: