Wednesday, October 27, 2010

India 2010: Day Four

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day four in twilight zone.

It's already our fourth day in this culture rich land, and time flew by in a very meaningful way.

We had the privilege experience a vast variation of yogic topics, and to learn them from various masters. My first attempt at sutre neti has failed, but at least I've tried and I know I will try again. And again. And again, until I could master the art of cleaning my nostrils with a string. Hubby had much better luck with his, and can now show off his photos with one end of the string hanging out of a nostril and the other out of his mouth.

Another memorable moment came when we practiced with Master Nandu, who had once taught in Hong Kong, and is now stationed back in India. His classes were fun and tough, but we had a great time moving along to his instructions. It was also an amazing experience practicing alongside the same group of friends, sweating, swearing, laughing and groaning with each other.

All in all, it was an amazing day. An amazing time indeed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: