Monday, August 2, 2010

Homebound mama

It's August already and we've been home for almost a month! Out trip seemed like a dream - and a sweet (and delicious) dream indeed!

To sum it up, Turkey was totally amazing and we will defintely be finding excuses to go back again soon. Egypt was intense and memorable. Neither of us have ever been in such immense heat and seeing such immense sights! It's really a trip of a lifetime, and for me it will also, probably, most likely, be a trip once in a lifetime. Will I go again? Errrr...unless I've seen everything else that's to see.

And we've been super busy since! Hubby has started teaching in his new place and is having a blast. I'm taking a break from teaching but also busy with moving and renovations and caring for the kids.

Yes.

*sigh*

Tinsel has another outbreak of rashes again, and she's been to the vets thrice already. Thanks to auntie Annie, who referred us to Dr. Cheung, she's finally feeling better and, hopefully, on her way to recovery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Honestly, homebound mana is not really that fun coz there ate just too many tedious things to attend to. However, I'm trying not to rush anything, and simply enjoying each day as it comes, one little thing at a time. It seems to work out alright so far, but of course I wouldn't mind a little daydreaming of yet another holiday if possible!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: