Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry, big boy....

Got a call yesterday, and Atlas, our big teddy bear St. Bernard, was just "that" close to being adopted, but the adoptee was being turned down by the shelter in the end.

So sorry, big boy, no new home for you yet.

Disappointing? Yes. Very.


I just can't believe how the shelter could've just turned down the adoptee without really looking into his actual background, but instead, based their decision solely on some irrational criteria that they stubbornly clung onto. I mean, are we trying to rehab and rehome these poor dogs, or are we helping someone in hoarding a private collection of dogs?

*sigh*


I'm so sorry, big boy.

I truly, sincerely, hoped I could have helped.













Bully turned Teddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not this time, AGAIN?
poor Atlas ...

so sorry ... i really like him.

g